Friday, February 27, 2009

Pizza, oh Pepperoni Pizza....

This has been a really busy week which is why I have not blogged in a few days, sorry about that. Actually the last few days have been great, busy, but great. Even the over powering smell of pepperoni pizza, as good as it smelled, didn't make me want to go back. I am looking forward to the new challenges that are ahead of me. I know when I start eating my weight lose will change and that's ok. My goal is to lose 12 pounds a month. In the past 39 days I have lost 53 pounds, that's a little more then a pound a day so I think 12 pounds a month should not be a problem. I am looking forward to it. Today I was walking through REI just dreaming about the sports and activities I will be able to do. I can't wait to do some climbing, I can't wait to go biking. A whole new world is about to open up for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat