Tuesday, February 3, 2009

post surgery, thankyou for your prayers.

hi everyone, this is Lisa and Im posting for pat. He's such a goof, he wakes up and asks me to post for him, and I'm not as good at it as he is, so forgive the spelling and such. so from Pat, surgery went well, still a little groogy thankyou for your prayers, right now I feel really good. still need to change the way I think. as I was wheeled from the surgery room I vagley recall asking Lisa for a piece of prime rib. It was ment as a joke but it still reflect inward thinking. So now as phase 2 of this journey starts umm theres still lots of work to do. so for now hand me another cup of water!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Lap Band. My name is Cindy and I work for the City of Kent in the payroll department. I was banded 12/19/2007. I have currently lost 72 pounds. I know I could have lost a lot more, but I am not following the rules very well. I am happy with how everything is going, though.
    Again, WELCOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I am so happy your surgery went well and you are in good spirits. You will continue to be in my daily prayers as you continue on with this new journey.

    With God, anything is possible...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, You are strong my Friend - Not only to undertake this procedure, but also to share your innermost thoughts with all of us so we may journey with you. Lisa's the best and we know she stands by ready to help in any way possible.

    Take care - Talk to you soon.

    Kent Fire "Training Staff"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Pat and Lisa,

    Talked to Tristian a couple of times today and she informed me today was the day. Jim had mentioned it was this week but I'd forgotten the date. Good for you! A very brave thing indeed, in every way. Just to encourage you, there is a woman in my Bible study who also had the procedure done and she's done very well. I didn't know her before but you'd never know she was over 300 pounds. She's followed things very closely and feels it was highly successful! Again, I didn't know her before but I'd have to agree. You are both in our prayers for this long and courageous endeavor.

    Blessings.

    Love,
    Jim and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pat,
    Wanting to let you know that we are praying for you. Glad to hear all went well.
    Love you lots,
    Uncle Rick and Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat