Friday, March 27, 2009

Dinner at a Restuarant

Last night we took Shayne and Tristain out for their birthdays, 18 and 25, amazing... Anyways, we went to Mizu, the Japanese Restaurant where they cook right there in front of you. Lisa and I shared a meal and to be honest I was not sure how it was going to go. Will I eat to much, not enough? It turned out great, the cook would put stuff on my plate and on Lisa's and I would then put stuff on Lisa's plate too. I ate enough and was satisfied, and Lisa had food left on her plate. It was our first venture out like that, kind of a trial run for next week when we are in Canada on vacation. Eating out, how will it work? It will work just great, and, this morning I dropped 3 pounds which means I am into the 300 single digits now, 308!

2 comments:

  1. Pat and Lisa, You two are awesome! Blessings to you always. We hold you up in prayer and know you will be successful. We love you both!
    Love,
    Art and Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, thanks so much for sharing your journey with honesty and vulnerability. I continue to lift you up in prayer and to celebrate every step of your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat