Thursday, March 12, 2009

Figuring it all out

Thank you all for the great suggestions you have shared with me about portion size and control. It's tough, it really is but I think we are getting it all figured out. Tonight I had a perfectly portioned piece of fish, my first taste of avocado (and it was so good) and a half of boiled egg. Yum it was a great dinner. I realized something as I was just typing that last sentence, I talk about food, a lot. I know, there is balance and that is one of my struggles but I still find myself all morning thinking about what I am going to eat for lunch and all afternoon thinking about what Lisa is going to make for dinner. I find myself strategizing how to maximize the taste of my food with the amount I get to eat. It is amazing how this can control your thought process. I guess i am learning balance. I have to plan out my meals but I also don't want food to continue to be the marks of my day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. humm maybe I need to find new marks, wake-up, walk, go to work, come home, work out, go to bed.... eat... oh ya, I probably should do that in there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat