Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Fill (After)

Well, I am happy to say that there was no caulking gun but it was a big @#&^%$ needle!!! I hate needles. I had to lay on the bed, put my hands over my head and I CLOSED my eyes. I have to say that there was just a little prick for the numbing needle and I never felt anything else THANK GOD. I survived the ordeal and have to go back in 3 weeks to see how things are going. I get to start eating tomorrow, the big question, "What am I going to eat?" Honestly, I have no idea but I will blog about it tomorrow night. Official weight lose to date, from my Jan 19th Doctor appointment to my first fill on March 2nd.... 60 pounds!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny about needles. Wow, you have lost 60 lbs with out eating any food. I can't wait to hear what you will say about your first day with food. You are awesome.!
    I love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat