Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Plateau

Yep, dog gone it!!! I have been stuck at 318 for several days now. I hate plateau’s! I am closer to being able to do more than just walk, I can’t wait to play racquetball, ride my mountain bike, swim, weights. I think once I am able to work out I will see a drastic drop in weight again. It is good to change it up when you are exercising. This past week I was pretty busy in the mornings and was not able to walk right after I got up, I can really tell the difference. When I walk in the mornings I have more energy for the day and I feel good. So how are you doing? Are you walking, doing some type of exercise? Diet and exercise are really the key. I got a real kick out of a news report a few weeks ago about a diet break through. To lose weigh you need to exercise at least 5 times a day and control your portions, WOW, what a revelation!!! I wonder how much the government grant was for that study. I couldn’t do what I am doing without the band, it has been a tool to allow me to make the changes and it will be the tool that is going to help me maintain that weight lose so I never have to go back again. Well, those are my thoughts for the day, blessings. Hey, this is me about 5 years ago, see I have been there before but this time I am never going back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat