Sunday, March 22, 2009

Third Biggest Loser Pose

Tomorrow morning I get my second band fill and hopefully some questions answered. I am trying to figure out how many calories I should be eating per day? 4 to 5 small meals or 3? What about fat and carbs? When you have been lead by food for so long it is kind of nice to be leading food. Meaning that instead of hitting Jack in the Box because I feel like it I am planning my meals for the best nutritional value. Once I get that figured out I can then stop having to plan my meals, I can just live my life. I am getting there, I slow step at a time. And yes, scroll down to see the Third Biggest Loser pose, I know, I know, scary but I am seeing the difference. I walked into the doctors office at 383 and this morning I was at 313. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat