Monday, March 23, 2009

73 Pounds So Far

Well, today was my second fill. When they call your name to go back and see the doc the first thing you do is step on the scale... it can be a scary moment. You want the scale to show that you are reaching your goal, that you are doing things right and that the $15,000 you just spent was worth every penny. Well, here is where I am at to date. I tipped the doctors scale at 393 when I started this process and today it read 320, yep, 73 pounds! Wow. Over the last three weeks I have lost 13 pounds, my goal is to lose 12 pounds a month which means for this month I have already exceeded my goal. When you start eating food the weight lose is going to slow down and it will fluctuate as you try to figure out how much you can eat, what your calorie intake is and how much you are exercising. We figured that I am taking in between 1200 and 1300 calories a day. The doc told me today that my calorie intake can not be any lower then 1000 a day which means I am right about where I should be. Oh yeah, the docs scale and my scale at home say different things, it has to do with what I am wearing, or not wearing and the setting of the scale. So when my home scale says 313 and the docs scale says 320 it is saying the same thing. Thank you for you continued support and I sincerely hope that you are still going after a healthier life and losing weight with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat