Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Meal

Tonight I ate my first meal......... Fish, yep, it was cod and it was so good..... (dreamy stare off into the night sky) It was a little odd I have to admit. I ate this little bitty piece of fish and I was totally satisfied, I was not full, I was just fine but my head kept telling me that I should eat more. I just couldn't get my mind around how I could be satisfied by this little bitty piece of fish, it was weird. I think it is going to take a little bit to get used to but that's ok, it's cool.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat!

    Wow, have been keeping up w/your blogging and you are doing just amazing, 60 lbs? WOW! Keep up the good work and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Pat - keep it up - isn't it interesting what our minds tell us is true yet isn't necessarily so?
    Blessings - Brian J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 pounds Pat, that's awesome! Great job. I'm glad you are finally able to eat. Love ya, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and remember that when you feel weak God is your strength. The biggest thing that I've learned through all the hell I've been through is that God's grace is enough to get you through everything. When you mess up one day then He's right by your side helping you the next. It gets me awestruck thinking about His goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat