Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Another Day

Well, I think I am getting settled into somewhat of a routine. I know I not dropping weight like I was at first but that is to be expected and I am not disappointed about it, as long as my weight lose continues and I continue to eat right. It is a challenge to find a place to eat lunch. Yesterday I stopped at QFC and got a piece of baked chicken, took the skin off and had the meat. It certainly was not something to write home about but it worked. I was really running yesterday, I went from one thing to the next and by the time I had a moment to even stop and eat I was hunger. Deciding to stop at QFC and not Jack in the Box was a big thing for me. Because I am not doing bread there was really nothing for me to order and a fast food place anyways and no, I am not going to order something and take the bun off. Do you know how much fat and grease and stuff is in that processed meat??? Yuck. So I am figuring it out, a protein shake in the morning about 730, a boiled egg and a piece of celery with Laughing Cow Cheese on it around 10 to 1030, usually soup for lunch between 1230 and 130 and a protein drink around 430, dinner by 7. All small meals along with 30 min walk in the morning and 40 min cardio machine at the club in the evening, yep, just another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat