Saturday, April 4, 2009

home from Vacation...Another Month

We just got home from 5 days away and now wish we were still gone! You know when you leave all of the issues at home, go away for a week and come home, you hope your issues have disappeared, nope, there they are just waiting for you to pick up where you left off.... Vacations have a way of adding pounds. Your schedule is off, you eat out, or you munch because you are sitting around. I lost 5 pounds while we were gone!!! I am sure it had a lot to do with the hiking we did and watching my food intake. You don't have to gain weight on vacation and still have fun.
Now that March is over, I lost a total of 18.8 pounds which is still almost 7 pounds more then my monthly goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat