Sunday, April 19, 2009

Eating Right

This still remains the biggest challenge, eating right. Not nutritionally, I think I am getting that one down, what I mean is how I eat and how much I eat. Last night I was eating a piece of chicken, about 1/2 way through I was starting to get a comfortable, not full but I could have stopped eating, but I didn't. Why? Because it was there. There was still food in front of me so I continued to eat it. After eating I was very full and wishing I would have stopped. So why didn't I? I don't know why, it was there so I ate it. I have to learn that it is ok to put my fork down and say, "enough". I will get there, it is just going to take some work. The other struggle I have is eating too fast. I am supposed to eat very slowly, chew my food really good. If I am not thinking about it I don't do it and I end up eating too fast and to much. Every time I eat I have to be able to sit down and consciously think to my self, sloooooowwww dowwwnnnn. So, that is my struggle at the moment. I did finally buy a new belt the other day. I kept adding holes as I am shrinking and the belt was really getting too long. It is a good problem to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat