Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost to 100

3 more pounds to go and I will have lost 100 pounds. Wow, that is almost hard for me to even imagine. It is amazing how good I feel after shedding 97 pounds! I get asked all the time, "Do you have more energy?" "Do you feel lighter on your feet?" Shoot, that much weight is hard to imagine. Yes, I have more energy, I don't think I "feel" lighter on my feet but I do feel different. I walk up stairs and I am not winded, I teach for a few hours and my joints do not hurt from being on my feet for so long. It was a $15000.00 investment and do you know what the cool thing is? We put that on the credit card and we now owe $1000.00. God has been so faithful. I will let you know when I hit 100 and we can all celebrate together!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Pat, You are looking great! I
    m so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
    Aunt judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I am really proud of you. Thanks a lot for including us in this journey too. I love your vulnerability and "realness". So many people can relate. Keep up the good work. God will continue to do some great things in you as you journey, not only the obvious outer things, but little inner things too. I'm sure you've already experienced a few! Keep it up...I mean down...oh, you know what I mean!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waycool! You look great... You also look HAPPIER! HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Pat. It is wonderful to hear the positive impact this is having on you physically. More energy and less pain is wonderful, wonderful.
    How is this weight loss changing your internal landscape?

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat