Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Race to 299

I don't know if it is a race but I am watching the Biggest Loser and "Race" just made it sound cool. 299 is a goal, not THE goal, but a goal, a big one actually, and I am almost there.... I am a little afraid to weigh myself over the next couple of days. I am afraid that I won't get there as quick as I want. Getting on the scale and seeing 302, 303, 301, would be disappointing. It might sound silly to you but that is how I am feeling right now. I mean shoot, 299 would mean that I have lost something like 80 some pounds, that's a lot. Of course the official scale is at the Doctors office and I get my next fill on April 21 and I am pretty sure I will be under the 299 mark by then, I hope, with no plateau, I hope. Did I mention I was a little scared? So, the race to 299 is on and I will be VICTORIOUS!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to amaze me with all your thoughts and feelings that you share with all of us. Thank You, you have touched lots of us with your Freedom Journey. By the way, you looked very handsome when I saw you the other day.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the biggest loser, but you are like watching real life. Keep going, April 21, you will be under your 300 mark, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 299 is just a pit stop for you. Keep it going! (5 pounds while on vacation...impressive feat!)

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat