Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Scale is Laughing at ME!!!!

First of all, this has been a very stressful week. Stress and weight lose do not go together. While I was on vacation I lost 5 pounds, I get home from vacation, go through a very stressful week and lose 2 pounds, oh joy. But that is not what this post is about, it is about the scale laughing at me this morning, that's right, LAUGHING. 299 is a mini-goal. This morning I get up, go into the bathroom, get on the scale and it was just like being on the biggest loser, I swear it, the scale reads 298.6, 301.1, and then stops at 300.0. I mean seriously, 300.0, not 300.1 or .4 but .0, come on!!!! It is not that I am unhappy about this, I am excited about it, I have lost like 87 pounds now but how often do you get on a scale that measures you by the point something and you get .0? Well, 300.0 it is which means that tomorrow... 299!

1 comment:

  1. Your right, it is just like the biggest loser. Reading your blog, the suspense was killing me, then 300.0. Have to admit, it is just like the show. I think I'd like one of those scales that shows the percentage after the lbs. Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat