Saturday, January 31, 2009

No More Darkness

I changed the looks of my blog as you can well see. I did it for a reason. Something in me is changing, not just physically but also spiritually. I am not saying that what was inside of me was dark, but when I looked at the dark color of my blog it suddenly felt ... well, repressive. I am on a journey of freedom, freedom from addiction. Addiction is a physical issue that has deep spiritual roots. The Bible says that in Christ there is no darkness. The darkness of my blog needed to change to reflect that very thing.
I had an awesome day today. I walk 5.8 miles with a lot of ups and downs. My great friend Tim and I went out Geacaching (http://www.geocaching.com/). As we huffed and puffed up and down the trails all I could think about was what this was going to be like 150 pounds lighter!!! I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new look on your blog and a cute picture of Lisa. With a 150 pounds lighter you will be running up and down those trails...
    Granite Mt Fire Lookout Tower will be a easy 4 miles up for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat