Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Saw My Doctor Today

Every 4 weeks I have to go in and see my weight lose doctor. They want to know how I am doing and what changes are taking place, complications and things like that. I also can have the lapband adjusted. So, here is the official report for the doctors office; In the last 4 weeks I have lost 19 pounds and I am officially at 110.8 pounds lost so far. I did not get an adjustment because I am comfortable with where I am at, losing a good amount of weight and eating just the right amount of food. It's all good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Little Pat, oops did i say little, yep, I guess I did, Ok then... Little Pat you keep on keeping on, you're looking good, and healthier. Stay the course. "Victory puts us on a level with heaven".
    (Lucretius). Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat