Monday, October 19, 2009

Starting again and aagain and again and...

Well, I guess if the Bible says to forgive 70x7 and beyond then I have the opportunity to start again and again and again and... do you get my point! Today I started to journal again, writing down my foods, water drinking, vitamins, exercise. It felt good, everything that went into the my mouth was written out on paper and it was a good thing! Accountability is always good and I need it. In order to have a lifestyle change and not fall back into old habits that have been knocking on my door I will have to maintain the accountability for a really long time and I am OK with that!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am glad that 70 x 7 is the way God operates! And, you're loved ones around you will too. This is a journey, not a sprint, as you already know. Keep it up. No one said it was going to be easy, right?!

    God bless you and be with you and give you courage today!!

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat