Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Blog!!!!

Oh man I will tell you what, now that I am under 250, bouncing between 264 and 248 actually, it has gotten hard. The last 5 pounds I have had to work for. I know, I know, losing weight is something you have to work at but dropping the weight as fast as i did it really wasn't much work. I think I got a little complacent. I have not cheated or been bad but I have not watched my eating as closely and have struggle because of it. In the last few weeks I have really struggled with wanting to eat poorly again. I guess it is the same as some one struggling with alcohol after not drinking for a period of time suddenly the cravings are there. It's tough! I have changed up my exercise routine, going to the gym and doing weights and then cardio in the morning and I am still mountain bike riding almost everyday after work. the key is to take in less calories then you burn in a day, lay off the sugar and the carbs and let the weight come off. Yeah, easier said then done but absolutely doable! Well here are my end of the month pictures. My body is changing still and I actually bought a size 36 jeans the other day, never thought I would buy a pair of 36 pants again, that was cool! Anyways, here are the pics...
Jan 20 Aug 28



3 comments:

  1. Amazing job Pat. I know that the Lord gets most of the credit, but wow, good job! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put one foot in front of the other and you will reach your goal...just like climbing any mountain. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost a month without a post, what's up??

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat