Monday, August 3, 2009

I did it, I did it!!!!!!! But....

Yep, you guessed it, I broke 250, finally!!!!!!!!! I was on the scale this morning and it read 248.8, YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have now lost a total of 139 pounds and only have 29 more pounds to go! But.... This has not been without some struggle. The last time I saw my Dr. he put more silicone in my band which restricted my stomach even more. I have to slow my eating and chew chew chew, good grief. Now I am understanding what I have been told, "You throw up if you to much" My food gets stuck really easily if I don't chew super well. The last few meals have been thrown up. I hate throwing up but I hate not been able to breath even more, humm, the lesser of the two evils is throwing up. So I have to really concentrate when I eat, little bites and chew chew chew, oh and small portions helps to. :) I can see how easily it would be to fall into some really bad, old habits of the food addiction. I am a food-aholic and I have to keep that in front of me, like AA... there really should be a FA, a lot of people could get help. Food is an addiction and it is holding so many people captive which is why I am on a Freedom Journey. I will no longer be held in the bonds of food!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat