Sunday, August 2, 2009

250 Freakin Pounds!!!!

Through this weight loss journey I have had a lot of "mini" goals set to help me reach the big one of 220 pounds. Breaking through 250 is one of those mini goals, well, always a victim of Murphy's Law, for the last two weeks I have been sitting right at 252/251. We went on a camping vacation came home and... 251, aaahhhhhh. Yesterday I got on the scale and guess where I was? Yep, 250.1 .1, can you believe it!!!! Man! This morning, 251.2 good God, I gained an ounce. I cant wait to see 249.9! We had a great vacation, here are a few pictures of me doing what I did a lot of, something that I could not have done just 6 months ago because I would not have fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat