Friday, January 28, 2011

Up Date

Well, this past week I have droped 2.5 pounds. still have a ways to go to get caught up where I left off but thats ok, I will get there. I am starting to get my training kicked into gear for the up-coming Mountian Bike and Duathlons I want to do. This sunday I am riding in the Tapeworm Time Trials. Tapeworm is the name of one of thlocal trail systems here in the area. Its more of a fun event but still a race. After that will be my very first Dualthlon. It will be at Fort Steilacoom, 3 mile trail run, 15 mile MTB ride followed by another 3 mile run. I am appriehensive but excited about it all at the same time. I will keep you posted. This next week I plan on dropping another 2.5 pounds. Hitting the bike and the treadmill all week. Still have to work on my eating but I can say it is getting better. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat