Friday, June 12, 2009

New Pics and I Broke the Plataue!!!



These pictures were taken the other night at the Cops with Cancer Dinner/Auction Event. it was a fun night! I have not been able to get below 272 in several days, it was getting frustrated. I hit a plateau a few months ago that was really hard to break and it seems like every few weeks I get a couple of days that I don't lose but this one was almost two weeks. Finally, after some revaluation of food and exercise, am I getting complacent? Not trying hard enough? I broke through and hit 270, YES!
I am sorry that I have not up-dated in awhile, I have been super busy. One of the things I need to start doing again is blogging. it really helped me at the beginning and I think it will help me now so check back and if you don't see a new post call me on it!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazingly handsome. I am glad you are going to start blogging again. I miss reading it
    I am so happy for you. Your steadfast and determination has helped get you through and over your plateau. You ROCK...
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pat!

    Great job. You are inspiring!

    Kind regards,
    Tammie

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat