Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 Pounds this Month and Mount Adams

I went in and had my monthly Dr. appointment today. I lost a total of 10 pounds this month. Only half of what I have been losing but I am not disappointed because I am still losing more then they expect. The Dr. would like to see at least 8 pounds a month. One of the issues I am having is my meal size, they are getting bigger. The Dr. said that because I am losing the fat around my stomach I am actually able to eat more but I need to be disciplined and maintain small meals. Not a bad problem to have, the fat around my organs is disappearing.
In other news, I am getting ready to climb Mt. Adams in a couple of weeks, I can't wait! I have been getting my gear together and getting ready. Losing this weight has been amazing, I am rediscovering a whole new life style, wow.

1 comment:

  1. awesome job Pat!! You are soo inspiring and I am really proud of you and your weight loss. You are such an encouraging person, I am blessed to call you my friend. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Your encouraging words mean the world to me. Thank you for sharing your heart. ~ Pat